It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 where to land? input wanted. our new home. 
MadMuz wrote:
Don't you mean Mohammed Al Faris? :fuckum

The guy that killed all those people with air commands, then killed all those people with the mini 500 :chainsaw

then was about to kill 2 people at a time in voyager 500's but ran away to china and got married in stead? :killme

No, never heard of him :Cheapass :fuckum :laughing :laughing

:wol
Damn now I get it he was being a good Muslim and Killing Americans and others, just in his own way.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:19 am
Woo Hoo, the Bobcat is here and clearing my landing zone and shop Area... happy dance.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:50 am

Tim- Just keep making stuff happen. Sounds great.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:06 am
Site Admin

Cool. The weather is perfect for work outside!!! Still in shorts of course :laughing :laughing :laughing

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:09 am
This guy has been here about 30 minutes and already has half the back pasture cleared, stumps and all. this yard is going to look so much better when he is done, we have him here for the whole day. for $700.00 I would say we are easyily getting our moneys worth.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:28 am
Site Admin

Ask him if you can have a blast in it before he packs it up :like they are awesome fun to drive :koolaid

A mate bought a dead one that had fallen off a truck on the highway.... had no arms or bucket, we just used what was left of it to fool around with and he used it to pull trailers around his back yard.... It was so much fun..... this one had rubber tracks instead of wheels :koolaid :lick :pop

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:57 am
MadMuz wrote:
Ask him if you can have a blast in it before he packs it up :like they are awesome fun to drive :koolaid

A mate bought a dead one that had fallen off a truck on the highway.... had no arms or bucket, we just used what was left of it to fool around with and he used it to pull trailers around his back yard.... It was so much fun..... this one had rubber tracks instead of wheels :koolaid :lick :pop

yeah this one has tracks, it is making short order of clearing this place. been here and hour and half the pasture is cleared now, stumps and all.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:02 am

One with wheels is more fun than one with tracks!

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:11 am
Tree goes Bye bye.

[Youtube]bTrEjEYWN1w&feature=youtu.be[/Youtube]

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:19 am
Site Admin

Seen any critters running for their lives? :laughing :laughing

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:25 am
Well as I type this I now have a 50' cleared area around the carport with a good approuch to the pad from the back of the pasture facing into the wind.

Love it. as they say, if you build it, they will come... :) wonder who will be the first to drop in to Visit.

Worse case I have a wicked area to fly my RC helicopter from... :)

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:34 am
MadMuz wrote:
Seen any critters running for their lives? :laughing :laughing

yep a few snakes and some of Stans targets.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:34 am

Lookin' GREAT!

Figured you would find a utility line somewhere... Glad it was not electrical.

MeThinks that machine was worth the $$$... :)

Member PeachState Rotorcraft club
Member Sunstate Rotor & Wing Club
Owner/builder of
The Subinator: Single place Dominator/Subaru EA-81
(currently in full restoration)
Soon to offer machine shop services

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:40 pm
Well, my LZ is cleared, the cloest tree is now 50 from the center of the pad, got a good approuch in over the trees into the pad from the back of the pasture,with will have you into the wind. man this yard looks so much better now.

next is tear down the car port, but first I have to remove the light and wire going into it and also take a PVC water line loose from it.
who ever built this place has power lines and water lines everywhere. I did not even know that red building had water to it, as the end must have been capped. but the Bobcat found it..lol no big deal, valve at the pump tank shuts it off.

will anyone ever land here? your guess is as good as mine.
will I ever have a copter to fly from here? sure hope so, but ya never know.

could I fly my Rc heli from the pad.. yep

I am hoping it is like the movie feild of dreams.... Build it and they will come.

just met one of the other neighbors tonight, he likes Helicopters also.

So, knock on wood, I don't think anyone is going to mind a helicopter flying in and out of here once in awhile.

at any point I am happy, I have a much better view of the sky now, which is cool as you never know whats going to fly over this area.

happy happy
:die :Flag :wol :yoda2 :bigballs

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:25 pm
Site Admin

Looking good! :wol

Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:29 pm

looking much better! How many brake rotors and car parts did you unearth? Lol.
get some seed planted before the rains come and you will be good!

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:50 pm
elwood wrote:
looking much better! How many brake rotors and car parts did you unearth? Lol.
get some seed planted before the rains come and you will be good!

found all kinds of stuff...lol even another concrete pad beside the carport that was buried.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:55 pm
Site Admin

Man, what a difference.... :eek Paying the $ to get that done saved you about :2weeks worth of work....

With none of the stress :koolaid :like

That's a pretty big lump of land you got yourself :like :pop

Did you get to have a blast in the bobcat? :noidea

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:58 pm
MadMuz wrote:
Man, what a difference.... :eek Paying the $ to get that done saved you about :2weeks worth of work....

With none of the stress :koolaid :like

That's a pretty big lump of land you got yourself :like :pop

Did you get to have a blast in the bobcat? :noidea

No but I had a blast watching this guy work his magic with it. this thing made trees just disappear out of the ground. they are now all piled up in a back corner and will make a great bullet stop for a target range.

I am just happy as shit that now what I figured would be months of clearing is all gone and I can make the carport a real landing pad. hell it has power, it may end up lighted before it's over... :)

At least when ever my A&P gets my Hornet running and I get it finished up I will have an area I can play with it some.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:51 pm
Well Tomorrow the old car port comes down, man I am suprised it did not blow down the other day, it just wobbled from side to side when you touch it. going to use the metal top to replace the roof on one of the other old building here.

here is what I came up with for the pad markings.

Ok helicopters pilot Friends,what do ya think? does it look marked right?

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next