It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Site Admin

Deleting some files to make room for music and came across the only one-handed phone pic I took that's not blurry!
WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Approach to three zero. DeLand.
Unsupervised....lol....wanted to kick the bucket alone.
Cleanup is a mess .... didn't want my friends doing it. :rofl :rofl :rofl
:beefcake
:Jim

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:40 pm

Gabor .....while You are showing off your photo skills can you post your best picture of Behemoth when it was all finished (please) ...... If you recall , you went thru a hell of a lot of work to salvage a piece of the tail section with your artwork on it and mail it to me.

My friends and family always ask about it and think your story is a cool story . Then I show them the companion Marion Springer book and they think I have the coolest friends in the world and I agree.

I wanted to send you a handsome payment for it because I didnt want "no cheap art" hanging on my wall ....haaa .... but you declined so I sent some cash on our behalf to Marion Springer for "walk around money" when you sponsored her to Bensen Days ...... she sent me an autographed book and a beautiful thank you note .

Now everyone here wants to see a picture of Behemoth (they dont really know what a gyro is) ...... so whenever you get a chance it is much appreciated. Thanks bud .

Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:48 am
Site Admin

I do have pictures of the Behemoth of course.....
I am going to try to find a few good ones.
It is a rather unique machine.
Flew pretty good with the 582 having a bit of weight problem at 560 lbs empty weight... :rofl
That put me up all the way to 730 lbs all-up weight with my tiny birdlike body and fuel.
Did not like it on the ground though.
Never felt just right. Especially after flying MTOs.
They were just more stable and less swingy... (if that's a real word)....... do to being closer to the ground.
That was my mistake putting the damn seat so high.
Anyways. The new owner apparently had taken it apart for the most part and changed bolts and the engine to a 4 stroke 100 HP and flying it regularly in Ohio.
Good for him.
Pics of the original and the crashed then the rebuilt.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:44 am

The new owner in ohio passed away in December. His family wants to sell it. If anyone is interested in it call Kevin at 330 265-5265.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:29 am
Site Admin

That's so sad. I thought he was in great shape when I last saw him.
I know he was over 70 by then.
Condolences to the family.
Maybe put it on the other forum too?
I would but don't know the specs anymore as he had put a new powerplant and 3 bladed prop on the machine.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:40 am

He put a simonini 100 up 2 stroke engine on it last year. It now has a Sportcopter 26' x 8" rotor blade. And a 68" 3 blade warp drive propeller.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]