It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 News on Dragon wings and Rotor Flight Dynamics 

From the "other" forum just in case you don't get over there much.

From Ernie B.

https://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/gener ... ing-rotors

As most of you know I (Ernie "Boyette) sold the right's to making Dragon wings rotors to a company called Luminati aerospace, which was/is owned by a person named Daniel Preston.
The reason for this post into inform all gyro and some helicopter people that this man is NOT to be trusted !
He DOES NOT have the technical ability to build blades OR the integrity to honor a contract . He is a person that will take your money and NOT deliver a flyable product! YOU ARE WARNED!!!!

https://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/gener ... t-dynamics

I am offering Rotor Flight Dynamics inc . for sale including the blade building business

Please contact Ernie Boyette at 813 455 9954

Lumunatti seems to be a vaporware pie in the sky company with lots of grant money.
http://www.luminati.aero/

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:38 am
Site Admin

HOLLY SHIT!
What you are trying to insinuate here is that we have a bogus con man in the gyro industry?
Say it ain't so!
Let me make that famous "shocked face" of mine.....
:beefcake

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:19 am

Well...I didn't say it was "shocking" news, just news.
Now think of this...if you are going to con people, wouldn't you pick a larger market instead of a small niche market to screw people over? :noidea

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Too bad Ernie got caught up with this azzhole

When I read the name "Daniel Preston" it rang a bell but I could not remember from where ..... turns out he was the dreamer-fraudster who claimed he was going to bring the internet to the remote places on earth by flying solar powered drones that would beam down an internet signal 24 hours a day ...... then some investors pointed out the sun does not shine 24 hours a day and he disappeared.

He also took over the former Grumman property from Riverside ..... https://riverheadnewsreview.timesreview ... l-preston/

(quote from the article) ...."Riverhead’s current Town Board inherited a reckless giveaway of what’s left of EPCAL for a fraction of fair value to serial fraudster Daniel Preston and his start-up Luminati. After the property was tied up without a penny of consideration for almost a year, the board then, in effect, allowed Mr. Preston to assign his letter of intent to various permutations of entities allegedly controlled by the Ghermezian family. Mr. Preston’s involvement was sufficiently suspect that Supervisor Laura Jens-Smith and her running mates during last year’s campaign called for an independent investigation into prior dealings between then-Supervisor Sean Walter and Luminati.

here is a video for anyone who wants to see the shyster dreaming and lying .....

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:20 pm

Reminds me of the moller "sky car" huckster, dude has been taking money for 40 years and still has no viable product..https://moller.com/

really is too bad though..But I am confused If luminatti bought the rights to dragon wings, how can Ernie sell the blade business again?

Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 am

If I understand right they didn't buy Dragon Wings outright, they had a contract and were making payments. They quit making payments which makes the contract toilet paper. I don't know all the legal angles but if you buy a car and don't pay, they reposes it. Same here I imagine.

Wish I had the money and resources for at least the blade business. Motorcycle repair gets real slow in the winter. Lots of time to build and stockpile blades.

Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:30 am
Site Admin

That guy doesn't look well? He seems very shakey? :noidea

I hope Ernie finds someone who will actually buy the setup and start manufacturing.... It is a shame his son wont take over the business? :badluck :wol2 :Wolvie

:Jim

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:15 am

I just wonder what the actual market is like with the rising sales of factory builds vs the fading away home builders. I wonder if it would be a viable business venture at this point. Ernie was not giving it away....last time I heard He wanted $5mil.

Ernie probably wouldn't even offer it to Mikey.

Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Here is a very good article on fraudster Daniel Preston

Nearly everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

https://riverheadlocal.com/2018/02/27/p ... riverhead/

Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:50 pm

knotsofast wrote:
If I understand right they didn't buy Dragon Wings outright, they had a contract and were making payments. They quit making payments which makes the contract toilet paper. I don't know all the legal angles but if you buy a car and don't pay, they reposes it. Same here I imagine.

Wish I had the money and resources for at least the blade business. Motorcycle repair gets real slow in the winter. Lots of time to build and stockpile blades.

They repossess it because they have a lien, not simply because they were not paid.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]