It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Just wow 
Site Admin

I always wonder about people trying to hover a helicopter without formal instruction.....
Ahhhhhhh what can go wrong?
Idiot!
He is selling it on Ebay by the way.
After watching him slam the damn thing......who wants to buy an aircraft like that?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rotorway-Scorpi ... 1863946773

Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:56 pm

better then the guy who slammed it down so hard that the skids collapsed and the tail rotor was cutting grass like a buzz saw till he looked back looking for the buzzing noise behind him as he peeked a tail blade came off hitting him in the head knocking him out....his daughter crawled up to the machine turning it off.......sure are some cheap stupid idiots out in the world :bunny

Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:10 pm

What's wrong with that? I can remember a few days like that myself! :noidea

Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:13 pm
Site Admin

PJgyro wrote:
What's wrong with that? I can remember a few days like that myself! :noidea

Well when you have no means any other way I guess that was back then all cool!!!!
Today however we have this self proclaimed ultralight pilot who says this is way too much for him.
I assume being already a pilot ..... he could probably afford to ask a guy like me or even Animal to teach him since it is a freaking 2 seater!!!!!!!
I mean really???? Why would you not want to?
I am shaking my head in disbelief.
This ain't a gyro!
This is a 3 dimensional aircraft and the brain needs to be trained.
Not linear but 3 D. Big big difference.
But then again. He bought it and looking at the old head and the belt drive for the tail rotor he didn't care much for upgrading to the minimum safety level so why would he care about tipping it over and maybe killing himself?
:laughing :realcrazy

Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:45 pm

They are just moving parts ,
So whats the big beal ?

:Wolvie

:Confederate

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:06 am

Hillberg wrote:
better then the guy who slammed it down so hard that the skids collapsed and the tail rotor was cutting grass like a buzz saw till he looked back looking for the buzzing noise behind him as he peeked a tail blade came off hitting him in the head knocking him out....his daughter crawled up to the machine turning it off.......sure are some cheap stupid idiots out in the world :bunny

I saw a video of that about 1995 ... sure messed up his face .... his daughter was sure cool under pressure

Internet videos had just become available , I was on super slow dial-up , I clicked on the video and went to bed .... it took 7 hours to download a 3 minute video.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]