It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Bensen Days 2015 

I won't pass closer then I-4 with the trailer.
You can always come visit! :)

Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:16 pm

And Really...... Thanks for all you do Gabor!!!!

Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:19 pm
Site Admin

Thank you Dave for still being active and helping out with the event.
You are golden! Thank you so much.
OK guys the 2015 Bensen Days theme is FUCHSIA
I guess since I am the producer I can just stick it to ya'll ROFLMAO :boink :rofl
Enjoy
oh and :fuckum

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:04 pm
Site Admin

Gabs, I hope your mate with the lawn tractor is going to be there? That is earlybird dave is it?

He should be there with the little tractor.... he can do the edges as he goes? :laughing :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm
I am hear by resigning as member of Sunstate Wing and Rotor Club and will not be attending, as I feel I will be in a unfriendly, unwelcomed environment , not be able to enjoy my self.
Gabor's post chewing my ass out, was un called for. As far as I was last updated, Larry had smoothed things over with the owner of Sky Dive Deland about my video where I had a valid concern of safety.

Gabor was not there. He did not hear the other 5 airplanes waiting to take off, commenting about the iIdiot on the runway . He did not see how close the Piper J-3 came on take off to hitting the stupid sky diver. The sky diver crossed into the path of the J-3 as it started it's take off roll. I honestly thought I was about to sadly get video of the sky diver getting chopped up by the prop. Now the sky divers are mad at the gyro people and I am to blame. Gee, learned my lesson. Next time I will just report to the FAA and let them sort it out. I have since learned it was not one of their students. No matter, they still jumped out of their plane. How hard would it have been for that sky diver to have simply drug their chute into the grass, not even 20 feet to clear the runway? Anyway, I do not need to be a member of, or support a club where the club president slams me on a public forum. I guess since Gabor knows ALL the facts, then he should know that yes Sky Dive Deland had sent me a very professional E-mail back just the other night. At the time of reading Gabors post, I had not yet had time to reply.
I was told SkyDive Deland had looked into the matter and reprimended that sky diver, and that yes, the sky divers do have the right to land on the runway. But with out even taking time to call me, to see where things stood, Gabor decided he would publicly slam me on his international forum. Then, Gabor has the balls to demand that I apologize to the owner of SkyDive Deland. I don't take demands. I am not a lap dog. Ask me nicely like Jeff did, is fine. I don't bow down to demands.

This will be my last post on this forum ,I have enough stress in my life with out being subjected to more stress on here.
Recently I have been giving a lot of thought to just giving up on my dream of flight, been chasing the dream to long and honestly I am just tired. I am thinking after all this drama, I really do not need to be involved with gyros and I have been turning my interest more towards airboats. less hassle, less regulations and so far a lot less drama. If or when my A&P gets my Hillman Hornet together, I will more then likely just sell it and get a nicer Boat.
no need to reply, I am done.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:39 am
Site Admin

Suit yourself.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:46 am
Site Admin

Animal wrote:

This will be my last post on this forum

I just helped you to do so and deactivated the account for you so you don't have to give into the temptation.
You are welcome.
Peace.
:wol

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:56 am

Is this the part where we pour our hearts out to Tim and beg him to come back.....Oh wait that was the RWF, never mind.

Sorry you feel that way Tim.

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:16 am

Tim- Your so called dream to fly ....where I come from.....takes what they call.."work for it'. You are always stopped by lack of money...like ..duh!!! Get off your lazy ass and go work for your dream. I had to work extra hours for every one of my toys....and also work to support my family. You might try it once...your dreams might start coming true.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Why did I know that was going to happen?

His very much similar comments at Aiken and now Deland contributed to ROC being uninvited in Aiken.

The Wrens airport is much better for gyroplanes but a much smaller venue to draw members to our now dysfunctional club.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm
Site Admin

Well I guess it is a character flaw what that's called.
I did give him an easy way out and was a gentleman about the whole situation.
It was an easy fix.
Larry was not the one who fucked up therefor it is not his duty to "smooth" things out.
In grown up world you are responsible for your actions and expected to act accordingly.
He choose his destiny and acted as expected of him.
We are better off this way.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:46 pm
Site Admin

On a HAPPY note we are a week away boys and gals and persons of other than male or female gender....

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:58 am
Site Admin

I am finalizing the registrations for Bensen Days and it is a task and a half.
Trying to match the registrations with the money being sent.....
I need a book keeper damn it. I lost my right hand Dave Hopkins!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have Hawaii, Mexico, Canada, Danmark, Süd Afrika, so far that I can see.
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
One more week wild and crazy kids!

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Way to go Gabor! I will enjoy seeing everyone that attends having a good time. I have enjoyed coming to Bensen Days, but just have too much going on with our room addition, and other tasks.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:53 am
I would ask what happened to Dave Hopkins if I had a need to know.

I don't ...so I won't. :twopennies

Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:16 am
Gabor wrote:
I need a book keeper damn it. I lost my right hand Dave Hopkins!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what am I, chopped liver?
Tell me how to track all this stuff and I can take care of it................
How many people does it take to order a tent for Bensen Days? Three, one for the poles, one for the canvas, and one to confuse the other two. :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:59 am
Site Admin

Dave had resigned last year. He needed time off.
We all do. He had served long enough and just needed to get away for a while.
But he is still active and helping just not in an official role.
Jeff I had all the registrations coming to my e-mail and didn't want to bug you with it.
But I do appreciate the offer.
I might have you double check on me if you feel like it :)

Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:14 am

Hoping ... no crises pop up ( Jim's Dad ... storms etc!!!) ... but we should be on the road to ...Wauchula ... in 24hrs..... first stop Justin TX to pick-up Mark's yellow MTO ( FOR SALE!!!) ..... into Wauchula Sun eve ... set up camp ... Jim & Bonzer get to hang out a couple of days while I scoot over to Sebring to do the rotax school ( full up ... no room for Jim to "sit-in") - M/Tues

Looking forwards to a great week with all our favorite rotorhead friends ... Damnnn it's been a LONG winter!!!! :fuckum

SEEYA SOON :wol2

Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:58 am
Gabor wrote:
Dave had resigned last year. He needed time off.
We all do. He had served long enough and just needed to get away for a while.
But he is still active and helping just not in an official role.
Jeff I had all the registrations coming to my e-mail and didn't want to bug you with it.
But I do appreciate the offer.
I might have you double check on me if you feel like it :)

OK, master pooh bear - whatever you need. Are we having a meeting of the committee minds at BD?
Just need to write down exactly who does what for next time so we don't land up having three people trying with all good intentions to do the same thing.
I know some of the confusion has been in the changeover, always happens. Also no need to make more work for you -you are supposed to be el presidente and just give orders.
:punch :punch :punch :punch

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:11 am

Guys,

If Animal moves back to North Carolina, we are holding the whole lot of ya accountable. KEEP HIM PLEASE......I mean he did move down there to be with you guys. :D

(Yes, I know that this is old news, but I am kind of slow, what can I say.)

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next