Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 When is Barry days this year? 
Site Admin

Someone on facebook asked about it.
Does anyone know?
:noidea

Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 pm

It is the weekend of the 22nd.October.

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:23 am

I try to keep up with events in the Southeast on the Peach State site. We've had it on the home pages since the date was announced.

Personally, I think FaceBook is merely a passing fad. (cough)

...and yes, this WAS a shameless plug.

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Yeah... people are finally learning that farce-book can cost them their jobs, friends... fame and fortune....

it weaves such a wicked web that there is no end to... and of course, gives scammers and ad people so much info on you...

Anyone with farce-book, insta-groan or twat-ter is just saying "I don't need privacy, here, read all about me" :badluck :laughing

Regularly over here, on the news the cops catch criminals and people whine they lost there job because thy clicked 'like' on something or admitted to something that someone took offence to .... :violin

it is quite funny actually :koolaid :pop

:Jim

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Yep...big news story in Atlanta today was an elementary school teacher who had posted "derogatory personal remarks" on FaceBunk is now seeking employment elsewhere due to suggestions from the school board administration.

I think they suggested she leave before she was carried out by armed minions.

The news, as reported by Atlanta WSB Radio, implied her posts sometimes likened our esteemed first lady to a lesser primate species (gorilla). Some parents and students who did not support the administrative action stated that since the teacher's actions were not in the classroom, in the presents of students or otherwise related to school, she should not be punished for voicing her personal opinions on her own time.

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The last one we had here, a woman manager of a child care/day care read something disagreeable one of her friends wrote on farcebook and she clicked :like

The owner of the daycare fired her for that... so she was on the news whining about losing her job :noidea :violin

Two famous Australian olympic swimmers went ot America... and do you know what the scoundrels did :eek

They went to a MACHINE GUN RANGE and posted pics of it on farcebook :eek :drama ..... http://www.traveller.com.au/why-shootin ... -fun-20hjv

The swimmers are about the 3rd pic down on the webpage....

They were banned from the commonwealth games or Olympics or something and they had to grovel and apologise :noidea

No idea why? It isn't illegal to go to a machine gun range in America? If I visit America... that will be the first place I go :koolaid :shoot

Dang, I even wanted to go to New Zealand and drive a tank at Wanaka :like :pop

The gubbamint likes and promotes the use of social media... people think it is great.... they don't realise it is simply giving every secret about themselves to the gubmint... :laughing

About every week, someone takes some video of their 4 year old kid on their lap steering the car down the highway and puts it on youtube.... and the 'whole web world' tries to identify them so they can castrate the guy for endangering his kid :noidea

I remember sitting on my dads lap steering the car when I was 4 or 5.... I really thought I was driving it :eek :laughing And I did it with both of my kids as well.... I thought it was just part of growing up? My daughter even got to steer a 400 sbc jet boat when she was 2-3.... she was standing on the seat in front of me.... and guess what.... I was flooring it... and she WAS actually steering it :pbunny :rofl

Lucky I never posted THAT on FB :dizzy :realcrazy

Evidently, the 'crime' is posting about it on facebook or twatter :noidea :yoda2 :Wolvie

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 5766,d.dGo

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 5766,d.dGo

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]