It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Year's Fly in 
Site Admin

The guys are going to be there mostly all week long and I am planning on going down on the 31st Wednesday. See you in Wauchula.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:48 pm
Road trip.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:46 pm
whats the start date? talking to Cindi,to see if she wants to make a rd trip, so far I think she likes the Idea. I don't think she has anything planned for my Birthday on the 30th, so I think we might can make it.

There was a plane crash at Wauchula last night due to the landing lights not working.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:55 am
Site Admin

Well there is no particular dates. The whole week is pretty much a go!
I'll be there on the 31st.
Ouch for the plane landing going bad.
Could be the first victim?
Geeeeee who could foresee that?
:punch :punch :punch

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 pm
Gabor wrote:
yeah there was a pic of it on facebook a red and white Bonanza, 4 people on board, runway lights not working plane landed in grass and hit runway cross over, ripped nose gear out from under it. also read that the idiots running the airport had fuel deleivered and did not check its quality. also the wind sock is shredded. never was like this when Jim was running things.
found a photo of it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Animal wrote:
Gabor wrote:
yeah there was a pic of it on facebook a red and white Bonanza, 4 people on board, runway lights not working plane landed in grass and hit runway cross over, ripped nose gear out from under it. also read that the idiots running the airport had fuel deleivered and did not check its quality. also the wind sock is shredded. never was like this when Jim was running things.
found a photo of it.

If those involved are smart they will hire a lawyer and sue the piss out of the city of Wauchula.
That alone is going to be more than Jim's salary.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:23 pm

RayNAiken wrote:
Animal wrote:
Gabor wrote:
found a photo of it.

If those involved are smart they will hire a lawyer and sue the piss out of the city of Wauchula.
That alone is going to be more than Jim's salary.

OUCH... glad nobody was hurt... however hate to see a fine airplane get torn up.

Some people are just too smart for their own good... Funny most of those types end up in govt...

If the voters were paying attention... that would not happen.

Member PeachState Rotorcraft club
Member Sunstate Rotor & Wing Club
Owner/builder of
The Subinator: Single place Dominator/Subaru EA-81
(currently in full restoration)
Soon to offer machine shop services

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:29 pm
Site Admin

Couple more weeks before we start attending the New Year's fly in.
I am hoping to see a lot of you guys there.
Let's get together in the great holiday spirit, get drunk and start a bar fight....fly and tell lies educate one another.
In any event I will see you guys at the Wauchula MORON hangar.

Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:42 am
If I am in town, I'm not hung over, and weather permitting, I will fly in - probably Thursday.

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:50 am
Site Admin

Closed circuit. Gordon we would leave around 8 ish tomorrow.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:08 pm

Gabor wrote:
Closed circuit. Gordon we would leave around 8 ish tomorrow.

:bunny :pbunny :bunny

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:20 pm
Site Admin

Done with cooking. I got nothing left. Screw baking.....no can do....next time boyz. :wol

Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:35 pm
Site Admin

cooking :noidea Pfftttt.... just be a man and go to Maccas (McDonalds) chuck and pukes like the rest of us (on the way to the airport, that is) :rofl

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:14 am
Brought in the new year with the wauchula morons. Had 10 of us there. We got there about 4 p.m.

We even took our parrot corky with us. She was a hit. Bernie and Cindi had a blast hanging out together and Jim hay took as selfie with Cindi's penguin minnow Mackey.

We all brought in the new year in the morons hanger enjoying the company of all there.

Got a motel room and got a good nights rest.
Thursday morning we arrived to find the Ernie and mike setting up the gyros.
Greg was there with the Apollo AG-1. Got some great pics and videos but won't be able to upload them until we get back home. On my tablet right now.

I took the Sony action can with me and brook was cool enough to mount it on his helmet and took it for a test run.
I am happy to say the camera did a lot better then I expected. It has Wi-Fi and we could watch the video on my tablet.
Brook did what brook dose best. Can't wait to see the video on our new 50" TV.

Any way will be home tomorrow and will get the videos and pics uploaded.

Happy new years every one.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:44 pm
Ok just got back from Wauchula, had a fun time at the Fly-in would have stayed longer, but got some people looking at Buying my Forester so did not want to miss the sale. Anyway when we got there we learned Gabor had come and left, not sure what ime he got there, be we did not get there until about 3:30 or 4:00.
None the less several people where already there and bernie had cooked up some Pulled Pork and Rice, Cindi and I took our Parrot Corky along and I think she has been adopted by the club as everybody was playing with her and having a fun time leasoning to her talk and cut up.

Cindi and Bernie and Bud's wife Rhonda where triple trouble..lol it's fun to watch the women enjoy them selfs at the get togethers. Cindi is like one of the Guys, she kept busy talking to the people while I was running around taking pics and videos. Larry and Rick Martin both had a fun time trying to get Corky Bird, our Parrot to talk to them.

I got some Good Video of Mike B. flying his Dominator and of Brook Flying Hell's Belle's his 120 h.p. yamaha powered Gyro. Davey S. flying a Single place cranking and banking.

I heard before we got there Turbo Eddy flew in with his R-44 and then Thursday someone else flew in with at R-44 to refuel.

it was a lot of fun to hang out in the hanger with good people and bring in the new year, sure beats the hell out of watching a stupid ball drop in n.y. on t.v.... lol

Cindi and I went back and got us a motel room and then came back to the Airport a bit after 11 a.m. Mike b. was readying his gyro True Love for a flight and to test out his new Go pro 4 camera he just got for Christmas. Greg Spicola was there with the AG-1, he flew in under the Crud. but made it there safely, we got some Pic's of the famed minnow mackey ( minnowmackey@aol.com on facebook ) in the AG-1 and then got some Good Video of Greg flying the AG-1. Got some good Video of Mike b. flying his gyro, some pics of Rick Martin flying his Machine. Brook flying his Gyro and Davey Flying a Single place Dom cranking and banking. still no sign of Gabor. hey Gabor, did ya miss the Memo ? not sure why Gabor went home early, but i am sure he had a good reason.

hate we had to come home when we did, but all in all it was a Fun time, No Drama.. ( aka no Woonie showing up ) and good Food. good people, good flying. so really what better way to start out the new year.

will get the videos posted soon.

here are some pics.

Last edited by Animal on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:26 pm
Mike Boyette flying his gyro, True love.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:51 pm
Davey flying his Single seat machine.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:52 pm
Greg in the Apollo AG-1.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:54 pm
here are more pics, from Thursday, camera date was wrong.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next