It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Zephyrhills activity 

GREAT TIME AT KZPH TODAY!!!!!

Lots of gyros, good food and good company!!

:like :like :like

:koolaid :koolaid :koolaid

:wol

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:19 pm
Site Admin

uploading video :Flag

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Tim & Cindi took a lot of pictures so hopefully they will get some posted tonight or tomorrow. It might take them a while to come down from the clouds though, Greg took both of them up.

Thanks Greg for flying everybody today, I'll be in the clouds for a while!!!!

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 pm
Site Admin

Yeah Greg was awesome as always.
A real Wolverine.....shit that dude don't have his gyro pimped out with stickers.
Gordon!!!! I'll distract him and you sticker up his gyro the next time.
:die

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Gabor wrote:
Yeah Greg was awesome as always.
A real Wolverine.....shit that dude don't have his gyro pimped out with stickers.
Gordon!!!! I'll distract him and you sticker up his gyro the next time.
:die

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Thanks for coming out today it was great fun I love to share the gift of flight it's my pleasure.
Jeff that picture of the lake is beautiful and your machine flew very well in deed thanks for flying over today it all ways so exciting to see a gyropilot flying in from parts far and wide :gyro2 :wol

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:05 pm
Site Admin

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:53 pm
Had a great time at Z-hills, Cindi loved her ride in the Gyro, thanks Greg for taking her up. I enjoyed seeing my lady's Smile after her ride.

was a long drive there and back but so worth it. enjoyed listening to Greg tell me about his flight to Oshkosh. that would surly be a flight of a life time.

here are some pics o took today.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 pm
GordonT wrote:
Tim & Cindi took a lot of pictures so hopefully they will get some posted tonight or tomorrow. It might take them a while to come down from the clouds though, Greg took both of them up.

Thanks Greg for flying everybody today, I'll be in the clouds for a while!!!!

I did not go up today, I was busy doing photos and Videos, but i sure enjoyed seeing the Gyro smile on Cindi's face.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm
Site Admin

For some reason only 6 pictures load. I can't see the rest..... :cry :cry :cry

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 pm
I never can get the you tube shit to post right here...GRRRRR.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 pm
Thankx Tim....I hope Roberta doesn't see that peace sign over her head....I'MMMMMMMM Sooo BUSTED!!!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

It was great to finally meet you and Cindi, you guys are great. Kind of reminded me of someone........

Did u notice how Cindi and Roberta could pass for sisters......I don't know if we should let them get together and conspire................Nawwwww.... it's all good. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Gunna have to throw a bash at your new diggs so we can have a reason to get away and party!!!! :dance

It was a great time and flying the Apollo was fun. 4 mths. (I told Greg 8mths cuz it seemed like it...sorry Greg but I'm better now...thankx to U!!) since my last gyro flight around Bensen Days2014.

:wol :wol :wol

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 pm

November 8, 2014

Today, five of us flew to a breakfast gathering at Free Flight just North of ZPH.
I (Phil) led the way in my Cessna 150 as I was a little faster.
Greg and John followed in John's AG-1.
Steve B and his friend followed in Steve's Sparrowhawk.

When I returned to ZPH, I flew my Dominator, Pete flew his Air Command, Gary was tinkering with his single place and Steve J was tinkering with his Dominator.

The photos were taken at Free Flight.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:18 pm
Great pics, thanks for posting them.

Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:23 pm

The flying weather was perfect today in Zephyrhills.
Greg, Pete and I (Phil) flew to Tampa North, and back, for breakfast.

The visibility was excellent, the wind was calm, it was not too cold and believe it or not, three gyros got there and back without a single mechanical issue. All was great.

Next, we are going to teach Pete that flying together works better when the separation between machines is less than a mile.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:33 pm
Site Admin

Freebird wrote:
Next, we are going to teach Pete that flying together works better when the separation between machines is less than a mile.

:rofl :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:09 pm
Site Admin

Gabor wrote:

Yeah Gabs, same for me.... same with your deland shots too.... if there is a lot of BIG photos on a page, it seems to 'time out' and the pictures don't completely form, like in the screenshots pics here. If people don't reduce their pics to under 1mb, and there is too many on the page in the thread.... without really fast internet.... they fail :cry :fuckum

disappointing to miss getting pics, but these are the best I can get, even refreshing the page several times :killme

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:39 am

Gabor wrote:
Freebird wrote:

:rofl :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

Yep, we will work on our formation flight next weekend. From my point of view Greg was flying 1 mile behind and Phil 1000ft above us. Anyway, by the time we got close to the destination airport we were flying nicely one behind each other and impressed all FW pilots with our “landing on dime” capabilities. :)

Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:21 am
Site Admin

MadMuz wrote:
Gabor wrote:

Yeah Gabs, same for me.... same with your deland shots too.... if there is a lot of BIG photos on a page, it seems to 'time out' and the pictures don't completely form, like in the screenshots pics here. If people don't reduce their pics to under 1mb, and there is too many on the page in the thread.... without really fast internet.... they fail :cry :fuckum

disappointing to miss getting pics, but these are the best I can get, even refreshing the page several times :killme

I think if you reboot your machine they will load in.
I always resize my pics though.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2