It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Have you been scammed? Serious! No joke. 
Site Admin

I just found out today that there has been $4.95 being taken out of my account every month by some scammers.

I have been asking my bank who it is and how they have access to my account... they didn't know. Today, I googled them and it sure is a scam. The company is world wide tho....

Here, it is https://rego-check.com/ but google showed it as .au on the end (Australia) .... (Don't click on anything on the site) however, I saw .uk and a few others... so it might be .us over there.

Anyway, check your accounts for a small monthly payment...here it is $AU4.95 (about $US4).... it looks like this in my account:

10 Nov 2019 VISA REGO-CHECK.COM.AU WINDSOR 08/11/19 Card Purchase $4.95

and it is next in line each month to my RACQ (Like your Automobile America) road service/breakdown organization.... so I would say the scammers have hacked this payment to add their own... so, look in your account for something similar to your AAA membership or the like...

They have been getting $4.95 off me for at least 12 months.... so check yours too...

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]