Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Data on masks 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3vY2LyQn1A

:pbunny They never worked

Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:48 pm

Hillberg wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3vY2LyQn1A

:pbunny They never worked

Early in my military career I was assigned an extra duty as the unit's NBC NCO. So off to NBC school I went. The most important phrase the instructor told us:

"No matter what a label says, No matter what the instructions say, No matter what some jackass tells you - IF YOU CAN SMELL SMOKE WHILE WEARING YOUR MASK, THEN ANYTHING CAN GET THRU THE MASK AND KILL YOU"

As far as i know, that has NEVER been proven false.

Words to live by
:fickyou

David

Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:38 pm

Wait, what? So me keeping a cloth mask shoved in my front pocket for weeks isn't going to protect me from a virus???
Even though in order to breathe okay I pulled all the stuffing out of it so it was as porous as cheesecloth the Virus didn't just look for greener pastures and leave me alone?
Or the fact that I screamed till I was blue in the face that if it WAS a filter then they would be "hot" and needed to be treated as bio hazard after a few hours of use?

But riddle me this caped crusader....why are the locals that work at the gas stations so fucking stupid they STILL have up all the silly plexiglass barriers at the cash registers? I noticed that the girl had scratches on her arm from reaching under it to get the sodas and such to the scanner, I asked her "why don't you just take down this useless piece of plastic instead of cutting your arm up....It's not doing anything for you...

You could see that the idea had NEVER even occured to her....

Our people have gone and gotten just about as dumb as can be had and still remember to feed themselves. I don't have high hopes for mankind.

Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:37 am

OH WAIT, I can explain that.

Now Joe and Hunter have been selling us out (along with most of the Liberal Democrats) to China.
If you watch videos from all over China they never go anywhere without wearing masks (now that is really just to hide their faces from the CCP cameras).
So all the people you see in the US (where it has been demonstrated and proven they don't work) still stupid enough to believe that those porous pieces
of fancy paper will protect them are just doing their duty to the CCP and wearing their masks and to show everyone they are OK to selling out to China and willing to do what ever China wants.

Simple

David

Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:59 am

Anyone still wearing a mask now days is just projecting the obvious that they are stupid mind controlled sheep and are most likely a DemORAT voter.
We still have a few at work still wearing them...

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:00 am

Same here.
My buddys explanation said it all...
For some of the losers, they live a boring existance as cubicle hampsters. The Covid virus injected drama of "life and death!" To an otherwise boring and dreary life. They NEED the fear they CRAVE the drama.
It makes them feel "important" for 10 min.
Lot of truth right there....

Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:35 pm

Even on the box of those cheap blue masks is the warning that they are not protection against airborne viruses.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]