It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 It has been a while.... 
Site Admin

Benry, I believe that all of that talk about explosives is about half as bad as Jons experience with the porcelain after his Aussie square pie? :badluck :laughing

The worst thing is when you get to the porcelain and don't know which end to discharge first :eek :puke or :fartnew :dizzy :wol2 :Wolvie

Also Benry, the Eiffel tower wasn't even supposed to start its life there... it was a display at the entrance to the 'worlds fair' in 1889, the tower was originally going to be put up in Spain but the people of Barcelona would not have it... so Paris was decided, but the people of Paris (especially the artists) and other whiners began whining... so the tower had a permit to be there for 20 years.... but after the 20 years, the people had finished whining and actually liked the tower.... in fact, the Canadians wanted to 'borrow' the tower for the worlds fair in 1967 (Expo 67) but the people (especially those running and making money out of the tower) wouldn't let it be moved to Canada.... in case they didn't get it back :badluck :laughing

I love it when the whiners get it wrong :violin :rofl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiffel_Tower

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2