It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 False Flag 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HaQFr8FxcweH/

Same Ole play book

Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:29 pm

I've not made a thorough study of Sandy Hook, but do meanwhile concede that there were many odd discrepancies. The biggest hurdle for any SH hoax would be securing the cooperation of dozens of parents, and hundreds of classmates (many are young adults today). If so, then i'd expect quite a bit of leakage by now, but I'm aware of none. The alleged $281,000 payoff per family wouldn't buy so many years of silence, IMO. Somebody would have cracked by now.

It's one thing to question SH and ask questions, but those who accused parents took a huge (and unnecessary) risk.

The "kids are still alive, and singing in the choir" portion is I think the weakest SH hoax assertion, as it's easy to claim that one kid looks like another from x years ago.

People can easily be confused for another, as the below photo of the late astronaut Michael J. Smith demonstrates.
The right photo is aged simulation, and the middle photo of a living person, another Michael J. Smith (who is clearly not the astronaut). If you didn't have the aged simulation to compare, it'd be easy to believe that the left and middle Smiths were possibly the same person. It's natural to see what you have been suggested to see.

I am a conspiracy realist. A conspiracy theorist, however, is highly prone to confirmation bias and doesn't know when/where to stop. Not everything is a conspiracy, because TPTB are not omnipotent.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:32 pm

Kolibri wrote:
I've not made a thorough study of Sandy Hook, but do meanwhile concede that there were many odd discrepancies. The biggest hurdle for any SH hoax would be securing the cooperation of dozens of parents, and hundreds of classmates (many are young adults today). If so, then i'd expect quite a bit of leakage by now, but I'm aware of none. The alleged $281,000 payoff per family wouldn't buy so many years of silence, IMO. Somebody would have cracked by now.

It's one thing to question SH and ask questions, but those who accused parents took a huge (and unnecessary) risk.

The "kids are still alive, and singing in the choir" portion is I think the weakest SH hoax assertion, as it's easy to claim that one kid looks like another from x years ago.

People can easily be confused for another, as the below photo of the late astronaut Michael J. Smith demonstrates.
The right photo is aged simulation, and the middle photo of a living person, another Michael J. Smith (who is clearly not the astronaut). If you didn't have the aged simulation to compare, it'd be easy to believe that the left and middle Smiths were possibly the same person. It's natural to see what you have been suggested to see.

I am a conspiracy realist. A conspiracy theorist, however, is highly prone to confirmation bias and doesn't know when/where to stop. Not everything is a conspiracy, because TPTB are not omnipotent.

If you look at the financials the area got a lot of mortgages paid off, School records are of a closed school 6 years earlier.
Helicopter footage shows many things not said in official reports, No dead listed officially. Any questions met with force.

Some times the reaction confirm you're over the target, Like bringing up No chain of custody in California elections to the SoS of Cali. You get Troopers saying to back off

Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:00 pm

I'm aware of the many SH discrepancies which look very suspicious. Some, but not all, have been refuted, and some remain. However, if SH were a total hoax, it would require zero leakage by the dozens of parents and hundreds of schoolchildren. I highly doubt that such a juicy secret could be perfectly maintained.

I'm amenable to looking for, seeing, and accepting evidence of conspiracies. But, judiciously.

All it takes to get a conspiracy rumor started is:
1) A generalized suspicion about an event
2) Some facts seemingly supporting the suspicion
3) Confirmation bias
4) Promulgation of the above, and self-driving energy often develops

I've personally succumbed to such, though fewer and fewer over time.

The most absurd recent myth I know of is that JFK Jr. (and his wife and sister-in-law) did not die in that Piper Saratoga crash, and JFK Jr. has been posing as one Vincent Fusca who attended Trump rallies.

So, I just don't so far believe that "they" could pull off a SH hoax. Too many locals would eventually blab about it, and I haven't heard of even one of them doing so.

Respectfully,
Kolibri

Last edited by Kolibri on Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:09 pm

Kolibri wrote:
I'm aware of the many SH discrepancies which look very suspicious. Some, but not all, have been refuted, and some remain. However, if SH were a total hoax, it would require zero leakage by the dozens of parents and hundreds of schoolchildren. I highly doubt that such a juicy secret could be perfectly maintained.

I'm amenable to looking for, seeing, and accepting evidence of conspiracies. But, judiciously.

All it takes to get a conspiracy rumor started is:
[indent]1) A generalized suspicion about an event
2) Some facts seemingly supporting the suspicion
3) Confirmation bias
4) Promulgation of the above, and self-driving energy often develops[/indent]

I've personally succumbed to such, though fewer and fewer over time.

The most absurd recent myth I know of is that JFK Jr. (and his wife and sister-in-law) did not die in that Piper Saratoga crash, and JFK Jr. has been posing as one Vincent Fusca who attended Trump rallies.

So, I just don't so far believe that "they" could pull off a SH hoax. Too many locals would eventually blab about it, and I haven't heard of even one of them doing so.

Respectfully,
Kolibri

Prefer the "Dead men tell no tales" But history dictates "He who has the gold..."
Nothing's beyond these bastards.
:pbunny

Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:42 pm

Morally, nothing is beyond the bastards, I agree.
But, they haven't godlike powers, and are often rather sloppy due to their arrogance.
They are not perfect puppeteers.

Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:56 pm

Kolibri wrote:
Morally, nothing is beyond the bastards, I agree.
But, they haven't godlike powers, and are often rather sloppy due to their arrogance.
They are not perfect puppeteers.

Yea, Having a hand up Joes ass and Big Mike railing the poop chute has Bathhouse Berry a busy fagot.

No wonder the cook was drowned in waste err waist deep water with the Secret Service boats petered out, Nothing fishy

Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]