It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Welcome new member georgelafleur 
Site Admin

Hi George... I see you joined from my suggestion on one of my videos on youtube (Ratman Murray) ... welcome to Skywolverines :koolaid :lick

Please tell us what you are thinking of doing, or what you have in mind with gyros? There are a few of us here that want to get the forum back to how it was... busy... with more active members, so, any input helps in that direction.

There are no hard and fast 'rules' here regarding threads having to stay on topic or nonsense like that... most threads veer off on different tangents and no one really cares... the only rule is keeping the general forum clean. You can also talk about other things, like me wanting to carry my Electric Unicycle on a gyro... there is also sections in the board index for music, polyticks, humour etc... there is no nanny filter here... just rule number 1/ keep the general forum clean :kissmyass

So, welcome... I hope you like the forum and decide to stick around :like :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

:Jim

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:47 am

Howdy George!

Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:06 am
Site Admin

How are you doing Benry? Got your land legs back after the big vacation?

It must have been good to get back to Guam and not find it tipped upside down like that guy predicted? :like :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

:Jim

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:14 am

ha oufff un mec avec un nom Français ... pas trop tôt ... bienvenue

in Frenchglish now : At least a fellow with a French Name (or french canadian name) ... Welcome aboard ...

I am the French Guy :france :france specialized in making coffee grinders that don't work ... (electric pre-rotators)

I did two gyros .. easy ... but just half a an electric spinner .. could use them a toasters ...

can't wait to read you

G

Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]