God Save the Queen 

God Save the Queen ...

Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:47 pm

"The Queen is dead. God save the King".

Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:45 am

What's Freddy Mercury and Elvis got to do with this? :laughing

Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:30 pm
Site Admin

I am pretty sure the Queen has been gone for quite a while... the look alike lady who has been acting the part, the one that smiles all the time (which the Queen never did) has been holding the fort untill all of the arrangements were finalised....

I can't believe that Chuckie is going to be King... I remember clearly, when Chuck married Kamilla, the Queen didn't approve, she didn't go to the (Registry Office) wedding and he had to give up his right to the throne?

Now, he will be Freddie and she will be elton? :noidea :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

But yes... God save the Q ueen... and God help the rest of us...

:Jim

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:14 pm

We have been looking for something to replace the king since we murdered him ...

Monarchy seems useless like an old father we don't have the time to visit as often as we should ... but when we loose him we start looking for him until our last day ..

Royalty is a fact,

all the brits attending Royal events, with their top hats on, and union jacks in hand, waiting behind the gates to see the royals on their balcony seems stupid .. the point is that in fact this is their nation they celebrate praizing a familly which is not better then any other familly of the country

in France, we don't have a nation anymore, we have an administrative organization, nothing more then a supermarket ...

so a lot of us watch TV and mourn other people's Royals ...

Royal is an adjective .. what is Royal in a Nation is it's people's capacity to think it is worth trying to survive in time as a nation .. Nation is Royal ..

la reine est morte vive la Roi

Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:34 am
Site Admin

Yes... all of the royal stuff is pretty amazing... Like the name wind sor... it was not a real name until the new moniky needed a name and some secretary thought wind sor sounded like a good name and used it... the dumb public just go along with anything... and if there is too much 'kerfuffle' about it... anyone making too much noise against it just have accidents... or bad health they didn't know they had (or car accidents) :dizzy :badluck :pop :Wolvie

Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:24 am

MadMuz wrote:
Yes... all of the royal stuff is pretty amazing... Like the name wind sor... it was not a real name until the new moniky needed a name and some secretary thought wind sor sounded like a good name and used it... the dumb public just go along with anything... and if there is too much 'kerfuffle' about it... anyone making too much noise against it just have accidents... or bad health they didn't know they had (or car accidents) :dizzy :badluck :pop :Wolvie

What? you mean they changed their name to sound less Ge rman?

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:39 pm

I have never given a shit about royals of any kind. Could care less what they do.
Had no effect on me personally....
Until.....
Lady Diana took up a cause, which I not only fully supported but was very thankful she threw her fame and fortune behind to get a reaction to.

Me and most of my EOD friends hold her in high regard for her position on dumb land mines!

I hate them. Anyone who has ever had to clear a mine field hates them. The nice big ones you see them moving off the roads in Ukraine videos are anti-tank...takes 250-300lbs of pressure to snap bellville spring and detonate. No problem.
Princess Diana took up the battle against anti-personel mines which can take as little as a pound to set off enough to take off legs and such. Nowadays made completly of rubber and plastic and sealed against the elements they NEVER errode or corrode and will stay functioning for 100s of years.
A scourge to say the least as the materials make them almost impossible to detect through normal detectors particularly so if ground has any trash.
They are called Area Denial Munitions for a reason.
I have had to "stick and prick" for live VS50s (Italians) and hated it.
Princes Di was able to convince the military industrial complex of free nations and the UN to ban further development of "dumb" mines, and all new mines are "self neutralizing' after a time...it helps.
Of course we have to spend a TON more money on developing these, and places like China Nork and Russia said "Fuck You" but every little bit helps.

For this reason I will always be saddend she did not get more time to spend on this mission.

The rest of the royals... fuck em.

Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:17 pm

Hi Benry,

We all have different opinions, and every opinion is perfectly respectable (we are not on RWF where one is only allowed to express anti Trump opinions .. hahaha).

I don't Mind the Royals Themselves, this is only the capacity of a people to project its designs forward into the future.

I Am not trying to convince anyone to start any Royalist party, Monarchy is a fact, either it still exists either it does not, it is just in the mind of the subjects

cheers

G

Last edited by Girodreamer on Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:55 am

Hell, Giro I don't mind them either just never understood the hulabaloo over a figurehead.

Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:30 am

one day I passed a narrow gap (called the Conorpass) going from Castlegregory to Dingle in Ireland,
this is an historically deeply republican (anti-British) area called Kerry.

Arrived in the suburbs of Dingle city, I parked near the first pub to Refuel myself with Guiness (stout beer) and entered the pub
the walls of the pub were full of old newspaper articles about the Bloody Sunday, about Bobby sand etc ...
people in the pub did not speak English but Irish.

Despite this Republican Atmosphere, TV was on and 25 persons were watching a British Royal Event ... as if it was their own Royals (and we were not in northern Ireland .. but in Kerry ..) .. bizarre ... Royalty is a fact for certain people .. astonishing

They loved the hulabaloo

Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:00 am
Site Admin

King Chuck... :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

There is an Australian guy who is Chuck and Camella's son... older than William... he was an accident before Chuck and Di got together... he is trying to get DNA testing to prove Chuckie is Dad... but, they are stone walling him of course...

Sh!t will hit the fan when this comes out haha :eek :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:45 am

God save These merry mother fuckers...
Knights of Malta disbanded
Queen dead
Joepedo is brain dead and his IRS says I owe $1708 taxes... On my 104 (A) 2 tax exempt retirement .

What the fuck - We are at war. They're removing out history and killing any one not in tune with Bidens whims

The half nigger Obama and the all meat man Big Mikey were honest - "All this for a damn flag?"
"I'm going to fundamentally change America"

Fuck all these traitors :pbunny

Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:38 pm

It's time for a whole bunch of old, disabled veteren lone wolves to coincidentally take up the idea that they wa t to leave this world as men of action and not slobbering in a nursing home.

By this of course I mean vote...

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]