It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Dead in here! 

Everyone has stuff to do, but it has been particularly quiet around these parts....

We had a nice earthquake last night. 5.7 just out side of town. one of them long rolling ones that goes on for a while....

Weather sucks, but good news shortly, Wifey and I will depart our Island paradise for adventure abroad! headed to Bangkok on the 10th, then the land down under....

Planning to finally meet Muz in person!

I went to go fly this weekend, but by the time I got hooked up and went to the airport the rain started to roll in so i turned around and went home....basically I took my gyro for a drive.

Hope yall are doing some wonderous shit too...

Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:50 pm

Skirts on skid cross tubes & fuel cell for the shark.
and Fuck Biden
SSI medical exam, IRS bull/bill for a tax exempt retirement, CHP visit just because my evil twin ran for public office
and brought up all the election law violations against the Secretary of State
and again fuck the potato

Give Muzzy a big kiss on the lips - Monkey pox excluded :laughing

Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:57 pm

Well I am going to Bangkok first..
I think we are going to see massive civil disoebedience soon if people realize the states are ignoring the decisions from the Supreme Court.
"If they wont follow the law, why should I?"

Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:27 pm

Hello Boys (sniff no gals)...

It is true the forum has been a bit calms those lasts weeks ..

on my side I had stopped flying during the hyper hot days after my last dangerous flight in a super heat air, that lead me to over consume fuel and land with 7 litres back from a home builder meeting

I will resume flights in September .

I managed to build a circuit to soft start my pre-rotator

https://youtube.com/shorts/6w3fD3HUstw?feature=share

I will be able to test in September and of course I will keep the forum updated

don't hesitate to ask questions , makes comments each time I up-date, to be honest sometime without any comments I wonder it I am not bothering people with my eternal failed tests about the pre-rotator ...

if it works I will be able to plan the tests of my tandem .. there will be a lot of reports from this on the forum in the next months I hope..

the forum is not dead, we are still there

Benry, have a good time at Murray's

cheers

G

Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:59 am

Giro, I haven't commented on the pre rotator, because the only thing I know less about then metal gears is electronics and motors!
Anyone who can design and dive a rebreather can build a prerotator no problemo!

Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:29 am
Site Admin

Yes, it has ben pretty dead... there has been alot of people trying to sign up, but they have been all (dot)Buzz and (dot) XYZ emails, and non gyro-ish names... so, likely spammers trying to get in.

It would be awesome to get some more members... on my youtube channel I have been putting the forum in the description (I think this is where the spammers were getting the idea) so I have put to search for us instead.

I am in the process of moving... the landlord has decided not to renew my lease, so I have alot of free time (Not!) :badluck

Your electronic wizardry is enviable Giro... I too am very 'electronically challenged' :violin :realcrazy but do enjoy watching your endeavors... keep up the good work :like :pop :wol2 :Wolvie

Put a small reserve tank up the mast above the motor?

Looking forward to meeting Benry too :koolaid

:Jim

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:48 pm

Guess ...I'm the lone GAL here ... but with my Aussie nom-de-plume ...I'm (kinda) INCOGNITO!
:fickyou

BTW ... I didn't fool one RWF moderato ...when we started up Wolverines #1 forum ... I guess I REALLY got under his skin by coming over to play in the "rebel sandbox"!! :sf-fight :fuckum

He sent me a shockingly nasty ,very vulgar , vile PM on RWF ...and in a recent comment I made about being unlikely to ever attend The Barnstormers/Barry Days/Wrens events due to 2 characters who will attend there & I NEVER want to cross paths with again! ( Stan KNOWS!!!) ...he had the cheek to try to ask who was the 2nd person I want to avoid! LOL :dropbear

Yes been pretty tame here for quite a while!

crazies we liked to torment way-back have left & we are all mostly like-minded!

Not much original building happening!

many getting older & lazy about documenting our puttering about!

Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:24 pm

Drop Bear, I am going to OZ in about 15 days, anything I need to see?

Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:55 pm

Hi All,

people are not interested in kits and home builts anymore, they like to have eurotubs clients discussions , and preferably anti trump eurotubs clients discussions on RWF ...

we'v had really interesting gyro discussions here and we still have good discussions

I will resume my electric coffee grinder style pre-rotator tests and let you know, after this I will test my tandem (which awaits the spinner)

I will not publish anything anywhere else and certainly not on the other forum..

if new comers are interested and pass by here I will reply them and maybe help them .. if I can, if they don't , no issue I am not seeking public recognition .. at all.. hahaha (except from you all)

But I can tell you that if I manage to fly my home made tandem,with my home made rotorhead and my electric rotator I will be more then happy and proud to show you all of this .. just because we are a buntch of friends and that we all love gyro ...

And the last but not the least I am really happy to have had the oppotunity to discuss with Americans, and Ozzies, an other vision of the world,

let's don't change anything !

this is our place and BASTA !

Benry, Murray no problem if you don't comment all of my messages about my electric coffe grinder .. what is important in what I report is that, it is difficult to make it but that the difficulties only comes from the fact not many people have done it before and that unlike other gyro things I can't copy

if it ever works I think that those things will be usefull .. at least to make others avoir making the same stupid errors I have made ...

hahaha

I love to fail ...what is easy in life is not rewarding ... at all

ps : Benry you were speaking about rebreathers , I have dug-up my rebreather and done a couple of nice dives from the shore

here is the beast :

it has nearly 20 years now (except the harness I have recently relaced .. ) it is a lighter then water form of flying .. without motor haha

I have struggled more then for the pre-rotator to do it ... but it ended working perfect .. absolutely no innovation in this rebreather, I have followed the path of a Canadian guy called Gordon smith who invented Manual closed circuit rebreathers, but the good thing with this set is that unlike other rebreathers, you just have to remove the sensors from the black round box on the breathing hose , and then remove the scrubber can .. and then take the watter hose and get watter in it to rince the rebreather .. you dont remove anything else... it takes 5 minutes to clean it , and five minutes to prepare it ..ans it takes 5 minutes of compressor ans o2 surpressor to fill the tanks for 5 hours of potential underwater duration ..

other ccr's were a nightmare to handle ... we hade 4 and they still "fly"

Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:28 pm

I for one enjoy the process of experiments.

Even when it blows up burns down or jiggle it's a success - Because in the end it's all yours.

Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:03 pm

Gyro,
Your maintenance sounds like a dream.
When I used to dive the Mk16 rig the break down and set up was literally hours!

I noticed France is about to have an energy crisis. I hope you and yours weather the storm well. I think Putin was after the pipelines and energy all along. I say screw the Ukraine, don't give them a red cent, but at the same time Russia is coming back with a strong play now that Trumps gone.

Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:16 pm

In my opinion...we are giving hundreds of billions of money to Ukraine, depleting our weapons supply dangerously..for what? The globalists will use Russia, China and Iran to knock us down. Now is the time to strike....while our bumbling bafoon Biden is leading this country to an ass whooping.

Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:44 pm

Hillberg wrote:
I for one enjoy the process of experiments.

Even when it blows up burns down or jiggle it's a success - Because in the end it's all yours.

yep but I could not have imagined that it would be so "difficulut" to rotate a rotor with an electric motor ... I fact it is coz the moment of inertia of a rotor is huge and so is the torque when accelerating too hard ... a good lesson of humility for me

Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:09 am

Hellified wrote:
In my opinion...we are giving hundreds of billions of money to Ukraine, depleting our weapons supply dangerously..for what? The globalists will use Russia, China and Iran to knock us down. Now is the time to strike....while our bumbling bafoon Biden is leading this country to an ass whooping.

I agree that the us tax payers are making most of the financial effort .. but as a french man I am really happy not to speak german ... and I am really happy that the US tax payer paid for expelling the fuckin germans out of my country

thx again mates

Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:12 am

Henry Bowman wrote:
Gyro,
Your maintenance sounds like a dream.
When I used to dive the Mk16 rig the break down and set up was literally hours!

it is boaring to dissassemble all the components of a rebreather, but in addition it is somewhere destructive ..

it is just like making th TBO of the 582 every 300 hours .. ok often service it, control the compression, etc etc but opening it is harmful for the crankcase ... better doing it every 500 h

Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:21 am

Girodreamer wrote:
Hellified wrote:

I agree that the us tax payers are making most of the financial effort .. but as a french man I am really happy not to speak german ... and I am really happy that the US tax payer paid for expelling the fuckin germans out of my country

thx again mates

In the Revolutionary war you helped us. Just returning the favor - Thank you!

If it weren't for the French we'd be speaking... speaking... Never mind.

Thanks.

Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:06 pm

Don't know if it is true , but I have read that after the independance there has been a vote in the congress to choose the "offical" langage of the United states, English was chosen against German just with a couple of more votes

is this true ?

Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:58 pm
Site Admin

Don't worry, the worlds 'chosen' languahe will soon be LGBGT anyway, so it doesn't really matter any more :violin :badluck :laughing :kissmyass :Wolvie

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:26 am

Interesting news article today on how Andersen Air Force Base is so woke they can no long use or refer to age gender race or sex prefrence in any written docs.
The woke idiots think this is a win for them..
But since there is no way now to determine your'e a blue haired dyke/faggot loving tranny for evals...
They have accidentally forced the Chair Force into a Meritocracy!!!
All evaluations will now be based on merit alone!
Hahaahahaha

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -race-age/

Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:22 am

there will be a day when we will have to ask special permit to marry a person of the same sex and same "looking" ...

Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next