It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 What a binch of whining bitches 

https://www.rotaryforum.com/threads/per ... st-1188981

Laughing my ass off.... It's always the most posted section in there sand box
Banned me for telling the truth - Their little world crumbles :laughing

Who needs a bucket of gasoline to fan the flamers ... :killa

Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:40 pm

That forum does have a ton on good gyro knowledge moderated by "cancel culture" and a group who refuses to listen or discuss a discerning or disagreeing point of view.
As a famous singer Helen Ready said and these people seem to agree with "I am woman hear me roar!"....yes I used the appropriate gender they have all seemed to select for themselves.

Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:32 pm

David,
For a couple of years this forum has become nothing else then a club of liberals euro bathtubs fans !
the only remaining expert in gyro design and making is Mr Vance ...
Back in times, it was a wonderful place to discuss with the american gyroplane pioneers and home builders ... it is over now ...
when I showed my true life 5 tons resistance test video ... the only comment was from vance who replied that only experts should design a gyroplane frame ... like if I could not do it myself ... with my brain and with my engineer mate
I deleted everything I had posted for years ... and I will never post anything any more there...
thanks of god Benry invited me there ..
I prefer to discuss with a couple of friendly mate then to discuss with those people ...

Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:28 am

Well ol Vance deleted my post that was so fucking innocuous.
Tyger had made a jab at Vance and said just because a guy is a civil engineer means he builds roads not aircraft.
I was empasizing it and posted
"If your not feeling well, call on the first Lady,shes a Doctor!"
And Vance deleted my post!!!
Thats what set the whole thing off!

Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:27 pm

When I built the Mouse I had aeronautical engineers asking ME how I came to build the airframe and admired the gas turbine
I didn't have formal schooling like they did... I told most of them to ask why the manufacture did what they did and not so much on how... Every manufacture had a design philosophy , It's more then just a pile of parts....or a pile of shit

I answered all their questions and they wondered why they spent all their time & cash on a worthless piece of paper.

Being an equal opportunity asshole helps :laughing You should told them to put more men on the job like 'Big Mike'

And having a bunch of whiney posters is never a good sign - Everything woke turns to shit :calmdown

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:00 pm

Hillberg,

no choice ... you were flying your heli ... so you had to make it as perfectly as possible, in gyro and heli home builts, most of what we are using already exists .. we only have to design the general shape of our aircrafts so that they resist the G load and fly correctly .. it is not rocket science, we are using existing technologies .. we don't re-invent the wheel , and everybody has the right to learn !

I have learnt maths to resolve the equations I needed to locate the center of mass, and to calculate tubing resistance to evaluate deformation so that the commands don't get blocked, I put everything at the right place .. basta ! I don't need an engineer !

so what else ? we don't need to make deep researches to make a gyro ... we did not invent the gyroplane rotor ... it is just a matter of designing a tubing structure, put everything at the right place basta .. we are not heros ... chuck, bensen, cierva are heros not us.. but we have the right to speak about our experience without any nasty comments from un-experienced guy who just uses gyros and never make any

I have copied the structure of an old gyroplane flying well, I have followed chuck beaty CG location advice, I have copied the internal tek solutions of an existing rotor head, used the same ball bearings .. etcetc what else ? ...IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AT ALL
We don't need engineers to make a proper gyro and we don't need Vance and the RWF to tell us what to do !

how come a stupid man having build and flown nothing he built can come and comment ? ... he can make comments about flying techniques .. as he flies.. but he should shut his mouth as for building gyros ..

when this man will do things like this .. he will have the right to comment ... me even doing this king of things I don't post bad comments to my home builder counterparts and always say IMHO this could be changed, etc .. and never your are not en enginneer don't do !

I am waiting for Vance to build such things .. even if they don't work ... I will wait long

Benry,

they have a installed a dictatorship, they decide what can be said and what can't be said ... give up my friend .. leave them in their shiit ..

Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:14 am

I've noticed the real builders and 'experts' also haven't been posting there. . . Just the stick wigglers

I like building one offs anyone can build a kit.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:21 pm

they prefer to stay under Todd/vance dictatorship

Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:39 am

I'm a stick wiggler.
I built my gyro from a kit and have done not one iota of innovation on it.
Now gyro trailer? Thats where my design chops come into play.
I have designed and HAD built 2 gyro trailers that people envy.
It even that is not a huge achievement.
I just don't like their tone.
If it wasn't that a lot of my friends still post there I wouldn't bother.
Oh well.

Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:45 am

I hate their tone too benry

what I meant is that this rwf use to be the place where pioneers homebuilders went to explain the world what a gyro was, and now it is a place where people like Vance come and dare to make nasty comments to home builders while they have personaly built nothing and flown nohing they have built ...

this fact just shows exactly what this forum has become

out of a question for me to say or think that home builders are the only persons who deserve to be listened (we need more to be adviced by good home builders then we need to be listened)... most of us just copy, our only merit comes from the fact that we put our life in the equation with our EGO ... Vance and other so called experts of this forum just don't put their life in the equation of their technical comments ! they just want the word to think that they are heros ... but they are only flying already made and tested machines !

the day Vance and all his liberal stock machines buyers friends will build something (even a kit) and then take their two bolocks and take off.. I will consider they will have the right to make nasty comments about my stack of tube which still hope to end up being a gyroplane ... not before

before this I would prefer them to say things like " with due respect for what you are building , and despite the fact that I have never designed and /or built my gyroplanes , I woud say that this or this seems to be a bad idea etc etc" ...

benry , I have displayed my tandem project here, if you had seen something dangerous for me, even as a non home builder you would have said Hey , mate , be carefull I think that this or that is not correct, and not Giro, only experts should design a gyro ... I am sure you see the difference,

just a question of tone as you said mate

Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:29 am

Well Buddy, I call a spade a spade.
If I see something I say it.
Between Vance and Abid who sells dangerous rigs to old men.

Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:53 am

I learn english expressions everyday on this forum, in english you call a spade a spade, and in france to say the same we call a cat a cat (((:- ("appeller un chat un chat")

the difference btw you and those snakes, it that you speak when you have something to say ... you don't write 10 posts a day just to monopolize the bandwith ... thanks for having invited me here .

as for selling gyros to olds men, I don't know what to you are thining of , but I remember having read a post on RWF of an old who had crashed in a bath tub gyro powered by a new injected rotax, the guy went ascended hard and then certainly went in zeroG , and his gyro fplipped like a sun pan cake ... is it what you are thinking of or are you referring to a new terrible story ?

this new rotax on gyros will kill other people ...

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:33 pm

That is precisely the the accident I was referring to.
And your right about the 915
I understand the money side of how we got where we are.
That don't make it right.

As for educating you on American coloquoalisms, calling a Spade a Spade is a "darker" term then calling a cat a cat.
In this instance and in todays hyper sensitive arena, a spade is a derogatory term for a person of color.
I post it here simply to prove the point that here on this forum, we can say things you could NEVER say on there and not be cancelled.

It's one thing to see some young tight panted college girl being "woke". They are mostly stupid, vapid creatures whose only use in life is to serve as a life support system for a pussy.
But for Old men to be "woke" is to me a complete sellout, to jump on the current bandwaggon and be mentally castrated and for what. That cute college thing sure isnt going to fuck you,so why on earth follow their stupid ways? :head

None of it makes sense any more. :guam

Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:34 pm

yep a terrible but predictable accident ..

I lost a friend in this kind of situation ... fucking hell when will they understand that they fucking have not to push the fuckin stick and have to pull da fuckin throttle back when at the top of a steep ascent ? when

when will they understand that a gyro is not a fixed wing aircraft and that It will never be as fast as a fixed wing and that hence powerfull engines will only provide them 30 km/h more in velocity and 1000% more lethal accidents via flip over in zéro G ?

A gyro is a nice machine to fly at 110 KM/h 70 mph .., it is good for flying cool , safely ... and not a fucking machine to be used to cross the United states like a cessna ...

when will those eurotubs like gyro resselers understand that a FW to gyroplane transition must take several dual training hours with many ascent engine off simulations .. and not 2 hours just to sell a grand father ex fw pilot a 120.000 dollar gyro ?

what is totally amazing is that when you say this on their forum all the expensive closed eurobathtubs fans come to defend the makers ... they are just dick suckers ... they are excited because they are speaking with an autogiro maker ... so they are sucking is dick pubilcally ...

I hate them, they are criminals

thanks for explaining me all this english stuff .. as for the wokes .. they really have time to think about all those stupids things ... they should be send to Urkraine .. to see how it is to live with problems ... and not non existing problems like so called rascism blabla ...

Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]