It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Merry Christmas 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HvJLJj44k
:laughing

Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:24 pm

thank you for this scene of the past for us in France where Islam is the religion of most of the new babies ..

Jesus bless American, I hope you will survive a couple of decades longer then us

get Mr Trump out of is retirement ... complete the wall,

for us it is over

merry Christmas my friends

Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:52 pm
Site Admin

Happy new year guys.... especially Benry.... he is in the future with me (same time zone)

The rest of y'all are way behind... you are still in 2021 :puke :badluck :laughing :wol2 :Wolvie

Lets hope 2022 is a good'n hey

Don't forget to have a toast to FJ...

:Jim

:Confederate :guam :Flag :OZ :Can :france :) :Danish :German

:kissmyass :beefcake

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:07 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FOGS2T42IR8S/

Pagan & History - Christmas & Communism

Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:20 pm

MadMuz wrote:
Happy new year guys.... especially Benry.... he is in the future with me (same time zone)

The rest of y'all are way behind... you are still in 2021

Lets hope 2022 is a good'n hey

Thanks MUZ .... for a long time we have known that you guys are way ahead of us .... haaa

Not only that .... when it is winter here you have summer there .... and right now we are at -30* for over a week now .... even heard Gabor in sunny Florida is getting snow today .... times like this I stay indoors and tell true stories .... here is one .....

For over 50 years I have a good friend "Bill" who is a brilliant mechanic and always building something interesting .... pretty normal guy but is a devout SDA (Seventh Day Adventist) and absolutely will never do any work on the "Sabbath" .... which to him is Saturday ..... which is technically correct going by Jewish traditions and begins sundown Friday and ends sundown Saturday .

Because we are friends he never hesitates to tell me I am going to hell because I take Sundays as my day off ..... then I modified my tactics .... every time he asks me "when is the sabbath Arnie" I tell him I have resolved that issue ... he breaks into a big smile thinking he has converted me .... then I say .... I take BOTH Saturday and Sunday off ..... we are still friends ..... haaa

Then it gets worse ... one Friday afternoon I was sitting in his shop watching him build a cedar strip canoe .... he kept glancing at his watch and then said ... "time to shut down because the sabbath day is beginning"

No it's not I replied .... your timing is way off Bill .... right now it is tomorrow in Australia and the SDA church there will tell you you are going to hell if you start your sabbath right now.

Not only that , the sabbath is a Jewish law .... and we are gentiles and not under the law .... and in the purest sense the sabbath begins at sundown Friday in Jerusalem Israel .... and that began 7 hours ago .... we are all going to hell Bill .... haaaa .... we are still friends but he never talks about sabbath any more.

Happy new year everybody
Hope you all have a hell of a good year in 2022

:Can

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]