It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Just bought the domain for another 5 years. 
Site Admin

Sorry guys I haven't been here at all lately.
My life has fundamentally changed.
A quick update on what's going on.
I have retired.
ABout 6 weeks ago or so I contracted Covid and for 5 days I was lingering between life and death.
Don't wanna bother you with the details but it's enough if I told you that I lost 47 lbs in a matter of two weeks.
This thing ravaged my body man mind.
My boss fired me a month ago.
He mandated everyone to get vaccinated by the end of the month.
I physically can't since I had the Regeneron treatment that forbids vaccination for at least 90 days.
It would kill me.
Anyways. I said FUCK IT!
I ain't working for anyone anymore.
I have reevaluated what's important in life.
Work isn't!
Anyways. Love you guys and I apologize for being absent.
:beefcake

Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:30 pm

Hello Gab,
Welcome back on your own ship
I am happy you survived this shit..
but be carefull with 47 lbs less you risk to be chased by a bunch of sex starved ladies ...
thank you for the domain name, next time ask us to participate to the cost

Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:49 am

Wow, tough pill to swallow. Sounds like you did what was best for you and that is the best any man can do.

Hey need help with board expenses? Let us know, we are all here for you as you have been for us.

David

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:00 am

yep David,
Gab if you need us to share the cost of the domain name no problem for me

Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:56 am
Site Admin

Thank you guys I appreciate the offer.
It's all good. Just another thing that is well worth it.
Preparing for a concert this Saturday in Sarasota.
Oh and no worries I did gain back 30 already of the lost 47 lbs!
You know the shitty part was in this ordeal is that when you have Covid there is very little anyone seemed to want to do!
Called my doctor for some Corticosteroids for my lungs because my Oxygen level was at 68% and they wouldn't help.
They kept saying to go to the ER.
Well fuck that. My immune system was already busy trying to fight off Covid and you want me to go to a place that's full of germs?
Anyway. Fortunately, my daughter works with someone who was allergic to that particular medication he got for his Covid so she brought me the damn thing.
My Oxygen level went up to 88% right away.
Shit like that makes me mad.
So I pretty much ate sugar and meat for the next 3 weeks.
I ate like 9000 calories a day :rofl
So I am OK now. It's 5:22 am and I am heading to the GYM.
Every morning at least an hour workout.
Got to take care of this ole "fragile" me.
Thanks again guys for the offer but I got this!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:23 am

In France when the covid began the government was saying officially, stay at home and take paracetamol tablets , and if you can't breath go to the hospital.

Problem is that it was too late .. when one can't breather, most of the time there was nothing else to do then placing them under a respiratory machine, putting them into artificial Coma and wait.

private medical doctors were banned to treat covid positive persons ! this is something that had never been seen in the medicine history..

Problem is that they were refusing people of more then 70 years of age .. many died in the fire men vans left like dogs out of the hospitals ..

thee only exception was the doctor Raoult from the Marseilles city hospital ... he deciced that as a doctor he was free to treat everybody and admitted everybody tested positive in home of hospital treatment, with oxygen at home or at hospital anticoagulant drugs, high hydratation and hydroxy chloroquine

in his hostital less the 5% of the personnels having severe symptoms died when in Paris (closed the power) people were dying like flies ...

in the Marseilles old people's homes his survival rate was enormous compared the the rest of france

Early treatment !

he was flamed, accused to be a Trump supporter (in my communist anti American bastard country supporting trump is like behind nazi...)

he has recently been fired from the Marseilles hospital ...

what is funny is that absolutely all the politicians having caught the virus went in Marseilles to be treated by Dr Raoult, and all the medical doctors of the country had chloroquine tablets in their pockets ...

and after this we are asked not to be ok with the conspiracy theorists ...

then want us to die for cheap, to jet their jab and to shut our mouths ...

i am sure of one thing .... only us can save ourselves ...

I have an oxygen machine at home, hydroxy chloroquine tablets, and my doctor mates would treat me straight away unofficially if I caught the

what is clear is that as soon as I retire in 15 years at least I will leave this country and spend most of my time abroad to spend my money as a tourist in an other country !

Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:36 am

Glad you made it through Gab! I've lost a couple family members to Covid so I know how bad it can get.

Don

Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:04 pm
Site Admin

gyrocfi wrote:
Glad you made it through Gab! I've lost a couple family members to Covid so I know how bad it can get.

Don

Thank you Don.
It's pretty wild how badly it affects some and others just shake it off.
This is exactly why I am having a hard time believing that a "one size fits all" shot they glorified as a vaccine is a right answer.
When a 320 pounder 6.4 guy gets the same 120 ml dose as a 74 lbs 12-year-old girl I have some doubt in my mind.
The media is full of information how to and where to get their "vaccine" but no mention of the actual cure the Monoclonal Antibody Therapy!!!!!!
Ummmmm why? Yes I know I grew up in a communist country so by nature I will NOT trust a fucking government of any kind.
I also do not just accept things I do question everything.
Just my nature.
When they "mandate" things that is an infringement on your personal liberty of deciding what is good or bad for you.
We all have the right to be smart, stupid, good standing citizen or a criminal.
It's a different question that how society will judge it and what consequences we will endure.
I just read an article coming from the UK medical publishment.
Since they are one of the highest rate of "vaccination" they started noticing an alarming trend of people just dying for no reason.
The number of people just dropping dead is 27% higher than last year.
Mostly heart-related deaths.
So now they are starting to dig into it and see if there is a direct correlation between the shots and the heart troubles.
I wouldn't be too surprised to be honest.
No I am not one of those who love conspiracy.
I like facts. I like to see who gets paid by the big pharma.
I like to see how the money winds up in political hands (both fucking useless parties!!!!)
We have now a two-party system.
The political elite and us common folks.
Anyways. Thanks, Don for the sympathy.
Oh and no the vaccination would have NOT prevented it.
I might not have had it this bad but they prevented not a single thing.
Too many cases now that are being actually reported die from COVID and were fully vaxxed.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:15 am

VASERS Adverse reactions and deaths 2 million+ reactions and anywhere from 9,000 to 52,000 deaths
Most doctors don't even know their supposed to report these numbers
10% are using the system and the CDC are fudging the numbers like our elections

LOOK AT ME! We are the Lab Rats now.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Just give the vaxassinations a couple of years of testing on humans...since they skipped testing on animals.

Then we will see if the conspiracy nuts refusing to take the jab...strangely arent dying like the jabbed ones are. It is already trending that way, in my opinion, but let's sit tight and observe and decide for ourselves and not what the MSM controlled by our enemies feed us.

I have never seen such a wave of fear and deception across the whole planet.....This is just part of the overall take down of the USA....and its allies....and they are on schedule.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:59 pm
Site Admin

Hellified wrote:
Just give the vaxassinations a couple of years of testing on humans...since they skipped testing on animals.

Then we will see if the conspiracy nuts refusing to take the jab...strangely arent dying like the jabbed ones are. It is already trending that way, in my opinion, but let's sit tight and observe and decide for ourselves and not what the MSM controlled by our enemies feed us.

I have never seen such a wave of fear and deception across the whole planet.....This is just part of the overall take down of the USA....and its allies....and they are on schedule.

Absolutely my big brother.
We are now knee-deep into the process!
Some folks refuse to see it but people with common sense know exactly that when you are taken down by the Sheriff (who swore to uphold the constitution!!!!) because you say things during a school board meeting and are labeled as a domestic terrorist there is something fundamentally wrong and things aren't going the right direction.
The wussification of this country now reaching the level of 9 ½ on the scale of 10!
People should be out on the streets with the fucking pitchforks!
Burning down cities, destroying cars, looting stores apparently makes you a regular law-abiding citizen and if you only steal at broad daylight under $1000 of merchandise it's OK!
Go ahead and let's see what happens if you make a typo when you put the numbers into your 1099 or from your W2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. The working guy can be destroyed by the militant IRS over $200 worth of mistakes!
Fucking Biden and his communist horde are planning to add 80000 more agents.
No, they will not audit members of congress...... nope. It will be us!
Anyways. Before I get mad.....again...... :rofl FUCKUM. WOLVERIIIIIIINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:56 am

Gab, you need to get some Hydroxy, IverM, CLo2 and peroxide and iodine and put it in your medicine cabinet.You did the right thing by staying out of the institution.
Right now the Big D backed off the mandatory jab talk..(i.e. Southwest) My Brother is getting fired Dec 8th, 30 years with company...

Stack silver.....and food.

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErftVFXSRso

5 years? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :loser

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]