It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Aew these fools actually this stupid? 

Saw a Tulsa Oklahoma "new black panther anti fa" meeting of armed idiots yelling "End the cracker" shoot all the whitey"
"Your race will end"
In the crowd you had the usual idiots but what stood out was 20% of these fools were white...

You can't make this shit up...

Thanks Joe.

Giving Idaho a bad name for 158 years?

:calmdown

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:32 am

If they start a war I expect a lot of night time attacks..

Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:11 pm

anti fa is a far left wing invention ....

Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:05 pm

Generally speaking I have always been sick of being blamed for what my so called ancestors have done in the past (massacres , slavery etc..)

This is not because I my skin is pale that I must be blamed for what pale skinned people have done in the past.

In France we have been invaded by Germans during the war, do I blame young Germans for this when I meet any of them in my country in 2021 ?

the answer is no !

If people having a darker skin then mine hold me responsible for this up to the point to shoot me because I am a white man I will defend myself.

In France media have discovered just yesterday that not only the so called White people could be racists ..

there is a viral video showing an Arab guy insulting a black lady who was filming him after he badly hit a black man ... he was saying she was a bitch that he would even touch with a stick and that and that arabs had been selling black people like cattle for 800 years etc etc etc

https://youtu.be/hIRRlcBDVaM

there are rascists everywhere .. not only among pale skinned people ...

so the Arabs blame the white people for colonization, the black people blame the Arabs for actually 13 centuries of slavery etc etc etc ..

everybody blame everyone for everything ..

French governments spend it's time in multiple Apologies for everything ..

I recently re-read the book "Candide" writen by Voltaire one of our most famous writer in 1759 ... it is full of homophobic racist anti-Semitic pages ... are we going to ban his books studied in the French schools ?

Some would like to clear the new editions from all those pages ..

It is ridiculous ... I am Italian rooted (but I fucking don't mind I am French that's all) ... the French have invaded Italy several times ... I won't come as a so called Italian to blame the so called true French people for the past wars etc ... this is ridiculous ..

All of this will grow hater btw communities nothing else .. but this is certainly what some people want ..

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]