It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership 

Never heard of these guys before but came across a couple of their books that sound interesting so I posted the links

-------------------------------
''Gun Control'': Gateway to Tyranny
Produced by Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, this book contains the German language original of the Nazi Weapons Law of March 18, 1938, a page-by-page translation, and then a page-by-page comparison with the U.S. Gun Control Act of 1968.

The similarities are striking. The book also contains an actual copy of the correspondence between the U.S. bill's sponsor, Sen. Thomas Dodd, and the Library of Congress which translated the Nazi law for him.

https://store.jpfo.org/jpfo-books/19--g ... ranny.html

--------------------------------
Dial 911 and Die
''Gun control'' survives as an idea because most Americans believe one single myth:
''You don't need a gun because the police protect you from crime.''
If you don't know exactly why that statement is a lie, then you cannot destroy ''gun control.''

If you can't effectively rebut that statement, then you cannot make the strongest positive case for private firearms ownership.
Anti-gun lobbyists say rely on police. The police cannot protect everyone -- in fact the police usually have no legal duty to protect anyone.

https://store.jpfo.org/jpfo-books/18-di ... ction.html
---------------------------------

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:51 pm

Our government is following the Nazi outline. Registration is coming....and China wants to disarm.us as much as they can. I am still surprised how people are like sheeple being herded around...getting more and more controls over us...

Thanks to Loftus like thinkers, we are in this mess....but what do I know without 8 years of college?

Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:32 pm

JPFO is a terrific Pro 2A group...
check out the pamphlets on grand pa explaining Jury Nullification rights....
they deserve support

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Hellified wrote:
Our government is following the Nazi outline. Registration is coming....and China wants to disarm.us as much as they can. I am still surprised how people are like sheeple being herded around...getting more and more controls over us...

Thanks to Loftus like thinkers, we are in this mess....but what do I know without 8 years of college?

yes and what really caught my attention was that in 1968 Senator Thomas Dodd, got the Library of Congress to translate the Nazi law for him ... presumably so he could implement similar tactics. Made my jaw drop.

Up until then I always heard .... "that is what Hitler did" ... when it came to gun control .... I had no idea it was so literal.

I have many Jewish friends , and one in particular likes to discuss politics (and so do I) and we are never offended no matter how passionate the debate. He is a really smart guy and it is hard to corner him on anything.

One day I asked him .... why do the Jewish folks always vote Liberal when it is Conservatives who always defend Israel and the Jews.... whereas Liberals prefer to kiss the ass of the Palestinian thugs.

Then I finished the kill by saying .... if Adolph himself came back and ran as Liberal Leader would you still vote Liberal .... ??????.

He stared at me for a long minute and said ..... "you have succeeded in making me question my blind Liberal loyalty"

We remain good friends but he still votes liberal .... aaarrrgggg!!!!!!!

Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]