It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 French Invasion 

Arnie, look up gobekli tepe. it supposedly predates mankind by 10k years.
I just think there is more to the story then "us"

Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:22 pm

we are trying to find how life appeared... useless it easier to guess how it will soon all finish .. the good news is that when human life will end there will still be other forms of life remaining down here ... it would be terrible that after having spoiled everything human kind survive all it did to this planet

Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:35 pm

Henry Bowman wrote:
Arnie, look up gobekli tepe. it supposedly predates mankind by 10k years.
I just think there is more to the story then "us"

I had looked those artifacts up earlier but thought it was in Egypt , not Turkey.

Anyway , those delta wings sure look aircraft-like.

Others say if you hold them upright they look like a face , and the cockpit is the mouth ... those amulets are only about an inch & half high , and very often depicted faces

Also found an air traffic controller who made a radio controlled 3 foot exact replica from molded plastic , put a cox engine on it , and it flew very well.

Old testament makes mention of chariots of fire with some hints they fly.

Definitely "something out there" that is far more advanced than we are.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:08 pm

Aliens and earth is like Crackers in Compton or Whitey in Watts [California]

No intelligent life here. . .

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:58 pm

Too many sites around the world displaying enormous works of craftsmanship in the fitting of the monolithic stones ...cant be duplicated today.

It was either done by extraterrestrials ...or it was done by fallen angel knowledge and conception as Genesis 6, Enoch, Jasher tells about. This topic takes most of my spare time and it would take me months of typing, and still not be accepted.

I do not believe in extraterrestrials, but that will be one of the largest deceptions this planet will ever have. The masses are slowly being prepped for their arrival....and it will be a masterful deception by the author of deception.

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:11 pm

Heli, religious beliefs aside.
When you say you dont believe in ET's, are you saying you doubt they are here visiting us, or that in the trillions of galaxies out there there isnt ANY other form of life?
Because ET is just saying not from the local neighborhood.
Technically, you can't say you believe in Angels of the scripture with out believing in ET's cause they aint from here.....

Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:53 am

Benry....I am saying so called "extraterrestrials " are fallen angels masquerading as such, and will be the coming deception that the masses will fall for hook line and sinker.

I can feel most eyes going to gimbal lock, and just put me into the corner.

I have been studying this intently for years and am a very hard sell, but am convinced without a doubt the Biblical evidence is overwhelming.

But to play devils advocate here against myself, just because I have studied for years and have been convinced, that doesnt prove others wrong who have studied just as hard as are convinced otherwise.

The last 6-7 years of my life have been the most rewarding to me, but I am the worst for explaining why.....yet after almost 7 years of barely posting on the RWF, my post count still probably will take another year to pass. My focus changed.

Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2