It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 QAnon is a New Jersey Nerd 

hehe .... after attracting millions of followers by claiming to expose various conspiracy theories the founder of QAnon has been exposed.

He is a computer nerd and analyst from New Jersey who has a gift for inventing fiction.

Jason Gelinas of New Jersey is the “developer and mouthpiece” for the site and has shut down the website now that it has been exposed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/q ... uxbndlbing

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... s-operator

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:01 am

That guy was just an aggregator for Qmap.pub

A few months ago Austin Steinbart was arrested, He was claiming to be a founder of the Q movement...

The media is really trying hard to debunk anything they cannot control..
Remember, it is their job to tell you what to think....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XVjgnbyyo

Qmap was nice and organised, you can still go here to get your "Q" drops https://qanon.pub/

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:22 am

We all have heard of "Q"....and I hardly paid any attention to all this person said....except some were possible.

I am a hard sell on conspiracies....but believe some are true. I believe there is indeed a one world government coming...and they will put up a smoke screen of false conspiracies to obfuscate the real ones.

In my opinion....a fool believes in all conspiracy theories...and a bigger fool believes in none.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:38 am

Q is not a conspiracy theory, who ever is is, if it is a military intelligence operation, or just some one else, the Q has gotten people to look behind the curtain, and see what is going on, to think for themselves and do their own research.
With the Q theory, people have been digging and waking up to the reality of the one world gov plan, so no mater what it is, or who runs it, it has caused many people to wake up and question the narrative.

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:04 am

Q Anon is an open source research group - They promote free thought, Free speech and a Free America
Q first posted Oct 2017(??) Leaving questions of national issues in our own government on 4 chan, then 8 chan now 8kun
Q+ is Trump
Q is nine military and civilian persons
Q anon is the mass people who look into subjects of political interests
Q I think is a COIN operation on our own soil as we have been infiltrated by foreign ideas and foreign powers.

(COunter INsergency )

Learn the comms is a term that is pushed as Trumps tweets are coded to Q by time stamp and Misspellings .

470th Army Intelligence & Signal Corps is Trumps Intel as the CIA NSA and other government agencies are corrupted.

Q Anon mission is to help the public by providing information and to awaken a sleeping public.

The truth is coming out and many will not be at ease of what they'll see after the blinder are taken off.

Espoinage - Extortion - Human trafficking - ritual sacrifices - lies of the elite few that mask a global evil.

Trump is dismantling a global system that was feeding off the people around the world. literally feeding off the people.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:00 pm

Don...I hear ya... I have some videos of Epsteins island...and a very thorough book on the stuff that went on there. Total sick demonic stuff that is spreading like cancer

Trump has his handful...and elite leftist globalists need him taken out so their one world agenda keeps advancing.

The next few weeks and months are going to be wild...then ot gets worse.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]