It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hungarian crack 

:bunny Gabor left a small can of "Hungarian " crack here ! i am sure of it because I am addicted to the stuff . He calls it Vegeta . It is a vegetable based seasoning that is addictive. I put it on everything ! He will have to share with me where he gets it from and I will get a case! [ he probably owns a lot of stock in the company] and leaves that stuff where ever he goes just hoping that some poor sucker like me will use it. I did ! :calmdown

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:33 pm
Site Admin

LOL I am glad you like the stuff. I tell you it is true! Even the boys at Wauchula notices the absence of it. We were supposed to have someone cooking for the group and they didn't come through so we went to Walmart to pick some stuff up to cook something quickly but we didn't have Vegeta with us. They still ate the stuff of course but Rick Martin had mentioned that it didn't taste like it used to! LOL Junkies!!!!!!!!!! :lick

Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:03 pm

FUCKUM !!!

WOLVERINES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 pm

I love my spices....now I have to go find some of that stuff.....vegeta? sounds like VENDETTA!!!!

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:20 pm
Site Admin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VEGETA-CROATIAN ... 2a30be0d5d

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:30 pm
Site Admin

There is a US distributor too.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/35oz-1000g-Vege ... 4858563c57

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Does it have MSG, salt?

I spent all my money on Bikes, Broads, and Booze, the rest I wasted.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:30 am
Site Admin

The newest research about salt has stated by the New England journal of Medicine that it is a MYTH that salt has any I repeat any effect on the person's blood pressure. Zero none nada. It is a myth. As a matter of fact they have also concluded that salt deficiency due to misinformation does cause hearth problems. There is no MSG in that stuff. It is practically a very thick vegetable stew dried out and powdered down...... you could have just read the label you know! :boink

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 am

It has no msg, only crack !

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:31 am

Cool, I just like lots of seasoning, not lots of salt, When I grill ribs/ chicken/etc. I use lots of seasoning, salt free. Other wise the salt riuns the taste, too salty.

You mean things the government told us were untrue?
Like Butter is bad for you, eat 8 servings of bread a day, Milk is not just for baby cows, get a flu shot, they are safe, aspartame never hurt any one.......

If the Gov endorses it, I will do the opposite, just sayin.

I would have read the label, but I don't have any. Duh! You fuzzy foreigners crack me up.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 am
Site Admin

elwood wrote:
Cool, I just like lots of seasoning, not lots of salt, When I grill ribs/ chicken/etc. I use lots of seasoning, salt free. Other wise the salt riuns the taste, too salty.

You mean things the government told us were untrue?
Like Butter is bad for you, eat 8 servings of bread a day, Milk is not just for baby cows, get a flu shot, they are safe, aspartame never hurt any one.......

If the Gov endorses it, I will do the opposite, just sayin.

I would have read the label, but I don't have any. Duh! You fuzzy foreigners crack me up.

Right on my brother......if we would follow all the hysteria these idiots are causing.....now they want to ban saturated fat!!!!! JUST WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I mean really???? Banning saturated fat???? :calmdown

Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:56 am

Cholesterol is bull too. A doctor told me. He said it's important to know the numbers, but it isn't what they make it out to be. They want to sell you THEIR drugs.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:59 am

All you have to do is follow the money..Example: Milk is about one of the worst things you can injest as far as food goes, It curdles in your stomach, and coats your intestines with curdled slimey muck because your body looses the enzymes required to digest milk after you are a few years old, (weaned) unless it is fresh raw milk. But the pastureized and homogenized crap is just that. The milk lobby is huge,$$$$.... milk is for baby cows. Period.
But all those over at the USDA-FDA etc, are not nutritionists, health care professionals, etc, they are Gov bureaucrats.
That goes for everything the Gov does, they don't have any experts in anything except experts at being dumb-ass...

OK off my soap box, Thanks for the info I will order some!

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:15 am

You nailed it! Current medical practice is all designed around determining what drug to prescribe.

Saturated fat is not harmful. There are studies (Framingham study) that over more than ten years showed an inverse relationship between saturated fat in the diet and heart disease. Why are these studies ignored by the medical profession?

With cholesterol, it is the ratios that are important, not the numbers.

As far as milk goes, raw milk (unpasteurized and with the cream) is very good for you. Pasteurization destroys the enzymes that are necessary for humans to properly digest and utilize the nutritional value.

An alternative source of information from a Dr that does not buy into the drug paradigm is http://www.mercola.com.

Now, as far as the Vegeta, that is gggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddd stuff
(coming from a guy that prefers a bland diet)

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:28 am
Site Admin

Sure thing :) You guys will get addicted LOL. I put it in soups 1 heap spoon into it will make a world of difference in taste! Stew or just throw the French fries style cut potato into a zip bag pour some olive oil into the bag and add Vegeta and shake the thing till all potatoes get covered. Put the whole thing on a tray and bake them under aluminum foil for 15-20 minutes on 350! Most awesomestest baked potato!

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:36 am

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMmmMMmMmMmmmmMm!!!!

I will try some!

I have followed Dr Mercola, another good one is Dr Joe. (Esposito)
has a radio show in the Atlanta area.
Yes modern medical doctors are trained to write prescriptions.
I never go to the doctor, But recently I have had to..I was at one Dr's office and during my 45 min wait 4 drug reps came in, I am sure that this happens every day all day.
I think that big Pharma "creates" diseases so they can sell drugs. When I was a child I was a daydreamer, now I would have been diagnosed as ADD and forced to take amphetamenes to make me normal, like all the other medicated children.

Just like "Low Fat" diets they remove the fat and replace it with sugar, how many fat people do you see buying low fat garbage.
The problem is "lazy ass" and processed food (non food) .

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:56 am
Site Admin

Amen brother. There is a lot of misconception and repeated lies!!! The total confusion only serves the big brother. :realcrazy

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Yea, the low fat bullshit is one of the biggest causes of obesity.

The study (in the '50's) that is the basis for a low fat diet ignored all the data which did not support the pre-determined conclusion and wrote the politically correct conclusion for senator mccarthy to ram down everybody's throat.

The truth is eating too much carbs, not fat, is what creates the layers of saturated mostly in people's midsection.

Three things that are not healthy in anybody's diet are: grains, starches and sugars.

:)

..... ― Pawan Mishra

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:34 pm
Site Admin

GordonT wrote:
ostly in people's midsection.

Three things that are not healthy in anybody's diet are: grains, starches and sugars.

:)

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:46 pm

:) :boink :first

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next