It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 In Memory of Steve Weir. 

I don't remember if I ever got around to posting our photo-memories of our happy times with Steve!

Even if I did ... I can't find them easily so they should be here.

It was hard sorting through all Steve's gyro stuff this last week-end ... organizing it all ready to inventory for Mike & Danny to put a fair price on before opening it up to club & then gyro community at large to purchase! Trying to get as much $'s as fair/reasonable for Jan ..... if an estate auctioneer got this stuff .. it would go for a pittance!

Felt like vultures picking through the carcase of Steve's earthly dreams & unfinished business! I was happy to help Mike sort through & organize it all ... it was an overwhelming task for just a couple of guys! Lots of good gyro parts & 1/2 built projects. Seat tanks, Engines frames, wheels.... there will be 3-4 gyros built from all his stuff ... anyone looking for a build project - already started!
In our last conversations he was dreaming about putting a 912 on Dragonfly!!! :cry:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:36 pm
Site Admin

Thank you so much!!!!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:46 pm

"A GOOD MATE!"

Steve's last week ... ever helpful, encouraging & so supportive of Jim's efforts to get Tiggy-B back in the air!

You are SO MISSED - by many!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks for the kind tribute.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]