It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 motor rotax 503 

sou amante da aviação experimental de especial girocóptero,estou construindo um Hornet, depois de um acidente vascular perdemos e emprego continuamos a construção com doação de amigos que assim como eu,amantes da aviação nos tem ajudado,estamos faltando o rotor,instrumentos hélice e motor se alguém quiser nos ajudar ficamos bastante agradecido,estamos precisando também de parafusos AN para o projeto.interessado em nos nesse projeto entrar em contato com. alvarofranciscolins@hotmail.com

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:03 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Hi Alvaro, welcome to wolverines :like Here is a translation of your post....

I'm a lover of experimental aviation special gyro-prop, I'm building a Hornet, after a stroke lost and continue the construction job with donation of friends who, like me, has helped us aviation lovers, we're missing the rotor, propeller and engine instruments if anyone wants to help us we're quite grateful, we need also to AN screws for the project. interested in in this project contact. alvarofranciscolins@hotmail.com

Aircraft Spruce is one of many places to buy aircraft bolts and parts http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/l ... ralite.php this link is for tires, but you can go to all sections from this page :pop sometimes propellers and rotors turn up on here for sale... so keep looking :eek :laughing

Where are you located? What is your country?

Good luck with your machine :like :first :yoda2 :Wolvie

:Confederate

If electricity comes from ELECTRONS, then surely morality comes from MORONS??

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]